- Ph.D. – Industrial Engineering, University of Central Florida 2014.
- MS – Industrial Engineering, University of Central Florida 2003.
- BS – Electrical Engineering, University of Central Florida 1998.
Areas of Expertise?
Simulation Modeling, Distributed Simulation, Operational Management, Quality Management and Improvement.
- Ph.D. (Industrial Engineering) Texas Tech University, Lubbock, Tx, May, 1986
- M.S. (Industrial Engineering) Texas Tech University, Lubbock, Tx ,December, 1981
- M.S. (Engineering Adm.) St. Mary’s University, San Antonio, Tx, December, 1979
- B.E. (Civil Engineering) Kyung-Hee University, Seoul, Korea, February, 1976
- Registered Professional Engineer (PE) in Florida (# 0048548) and Texas (# 67447)
Areas of Expertise
Ergonomics including anthropometry, work physiology, and biomechanics, Ergonomics in High-Tech Industries, Safety Engineering and Management, Product Safety and Liability.